Wednesday, June 18, 2008

life's not always a picnic

but the quitls sure are pretty!



I spent half an hour typing out my post and blogger ate it. So I give up! I leave you with my latest finished project. The top was started last June and finally finished last Friday. It has not been picnic-ized yet.
The weather is crappy.
My boy's attitude is crappy.
My mood is crappy.

School's out in a day and a half.
I want to have myself committed.

Thinking happy thoughts. Thinking happy thoughts. Thinking happy thoughts.

It's not working.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Can you take a bath?
Can you make him sit in a time out?
Can you call someone for help?
I know you CAN do it!
You're a wonderfully, strong and capable MOM!!
I'm thinking happy thoughts for you both too!
I love the quilts. They are gorgeous! You're also very talented on top of all your greatness!! Hugs and love, T

suze said...

That's a great picnic quilt. I'm sorry it's a crappy day. Hope it gets better soon.

susan said...

kinda crappy there at the moment, eh? what can i do to make you happy???? hmm mmm?

Beth said...

So sorry for the crappies.
That kinda sounds bad.
Keep thinking the happy thoughts.
I feel like crap and I think my kids were slipped something. They are all crazy like today. So happy its bed time.

jacquie said...

Sending you happy vibes! Let em soak in a bit. It'll get better.

Melzie said...

very pretty :)
I'm sorry youre worrying.
Try not to :) It will be ok, you will have us to vent to.
I tagged you.
xoxo melzie

Anonymous said...

I am with everyone on this I am sending you good vibes and a happy yellow day your way !!
I enjoyed the story about your FIL,thanks for sharing that with me.
Take care,
Diane

Junior said...

The quilt is beautiful, I love the bright colors.

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely. Great job.

Happy thoughts don't always work. I think you're entitled to be in a crappy mood.

Blog Archive

Contributors