I'm getting through the summer with lots of this

And a great new attachment for the kitchen faucet that allows me to attach the new garden hose
to the kitchen faucet to run warm water for the swimming pool.
And a great new attachment for the kitchen faucet that allows me to attach the new garden hose
to the kitchen faucet to run warm water for the swimming pool.

7 comments:
Glad to hear it. Looks like you're having a lovely time. :)
Sounds like the start to a great summer to me! And man, does Aaron look cute in that hat, or what?? :)
One week down. He looks so happy in the water. I have a boy that loves hats. His fave right now is a snow hat. We live in Texas, it has been 100*F and it feels like 120*. Silly boy of mine.
Hope the happy summer days keep up for you.
Looks like all is well! He's so cute!! I love his hat!! I wish I could read. I'm having a hard time getting through my book. Maybe if I quit blogging it would be easier!!
Have a great weekend!! Hugs and love, T
Awww Laura, that picture of Aaron in his hat is way to cute, what a great smile.
I love the idea of warm water in the pool! Ours is still cold!
Your little guy's smile is fabulous! Makes my heart happy!
OMGOODNESS your boy is one cute guy! Love the hat but nothing tops the smile. Looks like he is enjoying his pool.
Post a Comment