sitting on the porch in a rocking chair watching cars pass by with happy occupants going to happy places living happy lives and i sit on the porch waiting for happiness to come and find me
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I will pray for you that happiness comes knocking at your door.And remember its not always greener on the other side of the fence Take care, Diane
aw honey. walk over the the jnb festival. the music will maybe make you feel better. lv, me
and very fittingly, by the way, my word verification for this comment is "cacajyk". Which make me think of kaka. which is how you are feeling. :( sigh, feel better soon.
I would bet that not everyone driving by is happy. Especially with the price of gas. Some people are going to work. Some people are getting off work and going home. You never know where some people are going. I don't believe that happiness is passing you by. You are a wonderful, caring, kind and passionate woman. Please find your happiness in the simple things. I'm wishing you all the happiness in the world to fill your heart with joy!! Hugs and love, T
6 comments:
I will pray for you that happiness comes knocking at your door.And remember its not always greener on the other side of the fence
Take care,
Diane
lovely poem but ooooo dark!!
smile sweetie!!
i am making good thoughts to come your way.
is there any mail that would make you happy??
Not all the people in those cars are happy. You can't tell what folks are going through by just looking at them.
I think you have been doing a good job of finding your own happiness and not waiting for it!
aw honey.
walk over the the jnb festival. the music will maybe make you feel better.
lv,
me
and very fittingly, by the way, my word verification for this comment is "cacajyk". Which make me think of kaka. which is how you are feeling. :( sigh, feel better soon.
I would bet that not everyone driving by is happy. Especially with the price of gas. Some people are going to work. Some people are getting off work and going home. You never know where some people are going. I don't believe that happiness is passing you by. You are a wonderful, caring, kind and passionate woman. Please find your happiness in the simple things.
I'm wishing you all the happiness in the world to fill your heart with joy!! Hugs and love, T
I can relate to this poem so well HUN You certainly are not alone with these feelings. One day at a time. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment