Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 11: Blogging 31 for 21 ::Weekend Edition::

Here are a couple pictures of Aaron and I doing his after school "thing". We take 10-15 minutes and just use different tools and textures to play around in and out of his mouth.

I was very excited to see this. He is very protective of his tongue and for it to actually come out and seek the sensory item is progress!


I'm doing this as much as I can everyday at 3pm until the New Year. Then we introduce foods.
I really, really, really want him to learn to bite and chew.
It would be a dream come true.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melzie said...

you know what Laura just from pics I think his face looks more relaxed since you are doing this! :) way to go momma keep it up :) xoxo melzie

Junior said...

Looks like he is doing really good with this, good luck on introducing foods, very exciting.

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Yay!!

Michelle said...

Progress is great! Yay Aaron!

Stephanie said...

That is great. What a wonderful idea. Keep up the good work.

Kari said...

I hope all this stimulation really helps your guy to get eating!! Keep up the hard work Mom.

Blog Archive

Contributors