Wednesday, October 15, 2008

spiraling

When my head stops spinning and my mind comes back to the top of the stairs I'll be back.
Until then enjoy be well.
Sorry I bailed the challenge.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura don't bail the challenge keep going your interviews were wonderful, so inspiring, please take a breather then keep on PLEASE You can do it Laura one a day is hard that was huge, I could not even do it,please finish it, do one a week ! you can do it!!!
Diane

Stephanie said...

Laura,
Take care of yourself. We can wait. Maybe do one every other day or every few days. do what feels right for you right now. hugs!

Anonymous said...

((Laura))a

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Oh Sweetie, I hope that you are feeling better soon. Send me a note when you can!

Hugs and love, T

Michelle said...

I hope everything is alright Laura! Sending you some hugs.

Anonymous said...

So what if 1 a day for 31 days needs to become 20 in 40 days? Or 25 in 60 days? I think everyone enjoys those posts, regardless of how frequently you do them, so don't sweat. :)

Hope you feel better! Take care & come back when you're ready!

Ritapizza said...

Cheer up, dear. Today's a new day! Wishing you the best~

Major Bedhead said...

Don't stress over it - it's not worth your peace of mind. Hang in there, Laura. {{{hugs}}}

Blog Archive

Contributors