Monday, November 3, 2008

halloween haul


I took my nephew around my neighbourhood for a couple hours.
This is our haul. His up top. Mine on the bottom.
He got more than I did, the angle of the picture makes it appear otherwise.
~
Internally it was a rough weekend.
I didn't say no.
I made stupid choices.
And I felt shameful and regretful today.

Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day
and
I can make better choices regarding myself.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Beth said...

We are all entitled to a few bad choices. Isn't that the way life goes? Keep your head up.

Catch said...

Thats right Sweety, pick yourself up and dust yourself off...tomorrow is another day! Chin up, we all screew up..we are human!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

We didn't get any Doritos! That's it! We're moving to Canada!! :)

I'm here for 4 days if you need to send me an email. I'll be here!

Books should be there any day!! Yay!!

Hugs and love, T

Carole Burant said...

Great Halloween hauls! hehe You're right, tomorrow IS a new day and since we learn from our mistakes, we can make new choices!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

New day, new screw ups! We're all good at that! :) Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

hi LauraJay ~
new days are good for us all...
look forward now ~
and dear, you have been tagged on my blog to post 7 random things about yourself and then tag 7 more people. :0)
ps. i added number 7. Thankyou for pointing out that i can't count that far ! :)

Blog Archive

Contributors