
showing you my love for hello kitty i purchased a book yesterday of over 700 hk stickers, it was a bargain
i'll use them to decorate mailed off packages and whatever else needs to hellokittified in my life here at home
i'm designating today to be my stay in jammies all day
Aaron is going to his dad's after school
and i'll still be in my jammies
i have a headache this morning and hoping it will go away so i can sew the weekend away
*my favorite show is the waltons
have a nice weekend, see you sunday with some additions to my fabric stash

4 comments:
Redheaded Erin was my favorite and I thought John Boy was totally cute! Goodnight, LauraJ.
If I had pj's like that I would wear them all day too! those pants are adorable.
Cute comfy PJ's are wonderful good for you!!
Diane
love that comment "hellokittified"!
Post a Comment