Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I goofed

Not once


but twice


I didn't notice the second goof until someone pointed out to me on flickr.
See the star points on the far left?
Well that blue purple flowery print is supposed to be near the center of the block not on the outside.
I'll call it a day and go wrap myself up in the quilt below.


Thank you oh glorious sun for cooperating so I could take a much better picture!
We had sun again today but it's all going to change again to a snow storm in the next day or two. Ugh!
~~~
Follow up on the shower thing: The occupational therapist came over and we looked at the problem from different angles. Let me point out that we have a really good shower/commode chair, top of the line folks, top of the line. The problem lies in Aaron being at a stage where he's too big for pediatric things and too small for adult things. He's in between. The OT is going to come up with something that will work for us. I'm just doing the best I can and she commended my efforts. We're going to teach Aaron about transfers. It also doesn't help when the poor guy is imbalanced and his back is out of whack. I see back surgery in the forseeable future, which we'll know for certain come March 13 when we go back to Shriners for check-ups.
~~~
me: Aaron smell, mommy's cooking chicken in the oven.
Aaron: *sniiiiifff* Peeeeeee Ewwwwwwww
(so much for my cooking)
~~~
me: Aaron can you spell hockey for mommy?
Aaron: TSN
For those who don't live in Canada TSN is a big sports channel that airs most NHL games
~~~
both of these had me laughing myself silly
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

byneedleandthread said...

Love to see that i'm not the only one who goofs. Your sunshine quilt is so pretty! I made one in sorta the same colours a year or more ago. I will take a photo of it. It's a wonky rail fence.
TSN! too funny! :)

Junior said...

The quilt is beautiful

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Your quilt is gorgeous! Your mom's is coming along nicely too!
Aaron is funny! He has your sense of humor!!
Hugs!!

~Macarena~ said...

Star quilt: OOH OOH OOH!!!!

I had to search for the "mistakes" and I like them. It's like marking money for bank robbers.

Aaron's funny!

Catch said...

I lovethe sunshine quilt too.....and the other quilt is very pretty too....its hard to see the goofs. Snow coming???? :((...Is it too early to look for Spring????? lol

jacquie said...

i would so do that and not notice it! thank goodness you have that stunning quilt to run to for comfort!

Anonymous said...

"Peeeeeee Ewwwwwwwwww"

Hahahaha! Sounds just like home!

Blog Archive

Contributors