Our trip was great! Everything went well. We stayed a few extra days to have Aaron's wheelchair evaluated for an upgrade. We'll be going back in a couple months for a total overhaul of his chair. Yay! My boy is growing so much, it's ridiculous! I've been shopping for him like a mad woman with all these end of season sales for next fall & winter clothing. I also got some t-shirts for the summer. Oh so the doctors didn't say anything new, to keep doing what we're doing. He has a pressure sore or friction sore on his left ankle that needs to be watched so it doesn't get worse.
While in Montreal I took lots of fun pictures of different places we went to and tonnes of elevators because Aaron just loves elevators for some reason. Unfortunately I can't show the pictures because I'm a numskull and I deleted them this afternoon trying to transfer them to my computer. I was sooooooooooooooooo rip roaring mad that I chucked the camera away from me. It died a sad death. So that is the reason for the title. I'll be without pictures for a while. Hopefully not too long.
This time of year I love to change things up around here along with the spring cleaning. So I got it in my head a month or so ago of changing my room with Aaron's room. Giving him the bigger room allows us to contain most of this things in one room. There are two closets in here and much more floor space to move around. All I do in here is computer and sleep. I think I'll move the computer to the living room and just have a room for sleeping. I went around Canadian Tire, Walmart and the Superstore today looking for all kinds of storage solutions and organizing solutions to make our lives more efficient and make Aaron's room nice to look at. Right now he has one of those garage storage shelf thingies and I do not like it for it's bulky ickyness that makes the room look so blah. I didn't bring anything home, yet. Although I did buy a storage ottoman cube for the living room to store video game stuff.
All I want is a nice home for us. Something I want to be proud to come home to. I just want to be happy! And the way things are now, I'm not happy, I'm overwhelmed with clutter everywhere!
So until I get a new camera I'll lay low for now.
I'll take before and after photos of the rooms switcheroo as I go along. Stay tuned!
2 comments:
I would of bee mad too!!
But your not alone I once took wedding pics for a friend hundreds of them and deleted them all....sigh..
Diane
I'm glad I'm not the only one who throws things when she's angry. ;)
I've been searching organizational stuff lately too. Gotta love those storage ottomans, huh?
Post a Comment