Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April

Did you do anything silly for April Fish day?
I sent Aaron to school with his coat on backwards.
I would have liked to been a fly on the wall when he arrived at school today.


This weekend I was thinking to myself then shared outloud with a friend that I'd make a post-a-day for April blogging about my crafty endevours every day. So this is day one and I created this the last couple days to give for a birthday present two houses down. I'm happy she loved it.
I'm not the only one who thought of this idea.
Here's another crafty lady who makes the prettiest things who came up with the same idea of blogging everyday something crafty.
Won't you join too??
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

His coat on backwards..hee hee hee!

Love your crafts you are so talented. I just saw your email today and I'll be sending you one with a picture soon.!

Hugs!!

Tif said...

Happy April LauraJay!!!

I love your quilty house...I'm sure your neighbor must have loved it.

Diane of Crafty Passions said...

You silly girl I would of loved to have see what happened at Aaron's school too, must have been a hoot!
love that pretty quilt Laura, wow its soooooo lovely your so talented!!
Diane

Sarah said...

That is the cutest little quilt! I love those blues and the way you quilted it. The things your make are getting more and more interesting every day.

...Nina Nixon... said...

I love your twist on 'log cabin' a beautiful idea.

Have a lovely day,

Nina x

Blog Archive

Contributors