To market to market...
I just finished this cute little reusable shopping bag today. I love it! I didn't realize I was wearing the same clothes as last Friday. I do have more clothes, these are my comfy clothes and the first thing I put on from the basket of clean ones this morning at 7am.
Aaron's going to papa's house today. He's all excited. Yesterday he argued with me after school that he was going. I had to remind him it was Thursday many many times. At bedtime he finally got that he was going to papa's house on Friday. He's just too cute lately. He's making my job as a mother easier. Compared to last year at this time I was a frazzled mess in my head. This year not so much. I've got fabrics to keep me busy and a wonderful little boy that's learning new things all the time.

5 comments:
Love the bag Laura!!
Diane
Oh, Laura, that shopping bag is just adorable!! Most of the grocery stores here will soon be going bagless (no plastic or paper) so they're trying to get people used to either using reusable bags or bags like what you made.
Your darling boy certainly is growing up and although I know how much you wish he would remain little, unfortunately it doesn't work that way...believe me, I wish my boys were still little! lol Please give him a hug from me. xoxo
I thought it was Friday all day yesterday, too, just like Aaron!
Funny, huh?
Thanks for your support!
Hugs and love,
T
Love the bag such vibrant colours and a shopping list in itself if you buy lots of 'drinks'
Children are all alike in so many ways for the past six months my middle one has turned me grey, but since she turned 4 she seems to have calmed down 'a little'
Have a lovely weekend,
Nina x
That IS cute. SO bright and cheery. :) You're so talented.
Post a Comment