Here are the splendid quilts I finished for June!
I'm so delighted how they turned out.

I can't wait to send them!
I'm so delighted how they turned out.
I can't wait to send them!
Now I'm working on putting these together into a quilt top.
Aaron has 3.25 days left of school.
I'm not going to freak out like last year. Nope.
We're going to get through it just fine.
I'm going to be the good mama I am and structure his days with play and learning.
I'm going to stay sane.
I'm going to drink lots of water.
I'm going to shave my legs and hope for the best!

4 comments:
Haha, I liked that last comment the best about "shaving your legs and hoping for the best"! That's the spirit! :)
Laura those quilts turned out beautifully.
Have a great summer
Those quilts are gorgeous. Good job.
I still think you could sell them. ;)
I know you will get through the summer just fine too--but I also think you're entitled to freak out about it just a little bit.
I can't get over how fast you make a perfect quilt! These are fab!
Post a Comment