Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finding Christmas::11::

Styling my hair for the holidays. I'm so happy I went to the hairdresser a couple weeks ago and got a real haircut by a professional. Hooray for straight ends!
Holiday Hair

For those who are wondering, I have cut my hair for many many years and I can count on 1 hand the times I've been to a hair dresser in the last 10 years.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

It looks beautiful, Laura. Good choice. :)

Meanwhile I madem yself an appointnment for a haricut yesterday afternoon and completely forgot about it. (sigh)

carol said...

Lookin' good, honey!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks marvelous Laura! Merry Christmas!

Carole Burant said...

I love it, it looks beautiful as you are:-) I cut my own hair too and can't even remember the last time I was at a hairdresser! lol xoxo

Michelle said...

haircut looks nice on you! You really are beautiful - I hope you look in the mirror and see that too!

Blog Archive

Contributors