Merry Christmas Aaron And Laura, I loved your singing! It made me very happy tonight when I really could use a little more Christmas spirit. My daughter Annie has some special needs as well. She is now a senior in college. We made it thru many challenges with Annie singing away. My best to you both from down here in Wisconsin! Susie
6 comments:
How great! I hope he's helping to get you in the spirit, because he sure helped me today!
Merry Christmas Aaron And Laura,
I loved your singing! It made me very happy tonight when I really could use a little more Christmas spirit. My daughter Annie has some special needs as well. She is now a senior in college. We made it thru many challenges with Annie singing away. My best to you both from down here in Wisconsin!
Susie
That a way, Aaron! Great job!
I'm impressed -- those lyrics to "We Need a Little Christmas" are hard to remember! :)
My goodness he's getting so big and staying so handsome. He has a lovely singing voice.
so enjoyed this video of Aaron singing!
Post a Comment