Friday, December 11, 2009

Finding Christmas::Self Portrait Friday edition::

I remember sometime ago I had a little thingy where I took self portraits in order to help me find my own beauty. Not only did I find a little holiday spirit I also found a little beauty too.

Self Portrait Friday

Is it bad* to think sometimes we feel pretty?

*Bad=self-centered; egotistical

11 comments:

Erin said...

It's very healthy to think you're pretty! I have the same issue, though - I *never* think I look pretty, especially in photos. I self-identify as fat, frumpy, boyish, unworthy of efforts to make myself even try to be pretty. It's a pretty self-defeating cycle, and being away of it isn't helping any. :-\ Still, I applaud your efforts to find beauty in yourself! I admire your ability to do so, and I think you're absolutely gorgeous. :)

Mandy said...

This is a great picture! You are beautiful - very pretty eyes!

I love your "finding Christmas" posts!

~Macarena~ said...

You look like a model!
And the shot looks professional.

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

You look so pretty in this photo,its a keeper and so are you!!
Diane

Unknown said...

It's unhealthy to never see beauty in yourself. And you are a cutie so definatly better that you actually see it. Your eyes are gorgeous by the way. Do they change colour with your moods or what you wear? Mine do and they're a similar.

Sue said...

You are lovely inside and out!

Kris said...

I love this picture! It's so beautiful and stylish! It could easily be the cover of a magazine!!

Tif / Halu-Halo said...

not at all bad, chic!!!!!! you are beautiful!

Valerie said...

Gorgeous! You've got the eyes and haircolor lots of girls would kill for! :)

Kat said...

*****SSMMMOOOOOCH!!!*******

Merry Christmas!

Kat

Michelle said...

I love this photo of you and you have such beautiful eyes!

Blog Archive

Contributors