Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happiness Project 2010

Several years ago I found a cute little vintage suitcase at the thriftshop. For years it sat and gathered dust in my room. I never knew what to do with it. It smelled a little funny on the inside and had seen better days. I ripped out the interior and set it aside for many more months. About a month ago it hit me! I could redo it and use it as my Happiness Manifesto. A personal project that I plan to partake in 2010.
Here is the front of the suitcase.
Happiness Manifesto 2010 Project

Here are the fabrics I chose to redo the inside with:
Big project 2010

I plan to make special fabric envelopes like these to hold little things that I've collected over the years and the many things I plan to create. This is all a work in progress and I would love to share this in this space as my creativity allows.

I'll be experimenting with different mediums and stretching my creativity through art journalling, watercolour, and anything else that strikes my fancy.

I'm very excited for this project!

7 comments:

Julie said...

A neat idea! Yeah for you!! Can't wait to see how it progresses!

byneedleandthread said...

what a wonderful project Laura!

Unknown said...

Great idea! Have fun with it

carol said...

You'll never know your real talents unless you do something to pursue them! Bravo Laura, on your new discoveries yet to be found! There is no time like the present!

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

this sounds like fun Laura, can't wait to see what you will do!
Diane

Marja. said...

i.me looking forwards to see what you doing with this!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Blog Archive

Contributors