"Christmas is for children. But it is for grownups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts." ~ Lenora Mattingly Weber (1895-1971), American author. Oh, and another one I like... "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more." ~ Dr. Seuss (1904-1991), from 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas'. :) Now get some bug spray up that derriere. :) Love you. Enveloping you with hugs. T
4 comments:
Awwwww why don't you like Christmas?
I'm totally split on Christmas, somethings I love, so much I hate.
"Christmas is for children. But it is for grownups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts."
~ Lenora Mattingly Weber (1895-1971), American author.
Oh, and another one I like...
"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."
~ Dr. Seuss (1904-1991), from 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas'.
:) Now get some bug spray up that derriere. :) Love you. Enveloping you with hugs.
T
For you.
Post a Comment