Friday, May 21, 2010

21::52 Fridays

52::21~Black and white theme
This week's photo challenge was black and white. Not the photograph itself but some time of black and white element in the photo. I tried to aim for an old Hollywood*starlet*glamour*shot. The whole process was fun from doing my makeup to prettying my hair. I studied some google images for inspiration. I took over 70 photos just for fun and as I was reviewing them I actually giggled that some of them were downright pretty if I say so myself. Here is an outtake:
52 Fridays outtake
Aaron's moment of the week:
Haircut
So I had a nice picture this week of Aaron doing homework but when I uploaded it to flickr I realized that it had an identifying town on his shirt that could give away where we live. Booo. It was a cute photo. So instead I give you a photo I took today before lunch after Aaron had a bath and on a whim I gave him a haircut. Not too bad considering I have a penchant for bad haircuts. Poor kid. It would be so much easier and look a little nicer if I could use a clipper but he's deathly afraid of them. I used one him when he was barely a year old and I traumatized the child for life. What will we do when he grows facial hair??

8 comments:

carol said...

Your photos of yourself are gorgeous and I really LOVE the background flowers! How'd you ever do that??? Hugs to sweet Aaron!

Valerie said...

Wooo hot mama!

(Aaron will look adorable with a beard ;) )

Unknown said...

Those are GREAT photos of you! Too bad about the one of Aaron, could you just black out the name in paint?

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great! Beautiful hair!!! I am letting mine grow out too. Glam!

LOL...had to laugh regarding Aaron and I suggest when he needs it, to use a razor and not the electric kind! I don't think those do really close anyways.

Valerie said...

Hot mama! And that hair -- most ladies would kill for such gorgeous locks! :)

Love that quilt in the background -- did you make that one?

Rebecca Maples said...

Love the pictures, you are very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!!!!

Aaron's too cute!

Michelle said...

Love these pictures of you. Beautiful.

Blog Archive

Contributors