This weeks theme was bench ala Bench Mondays over on flickr.
I had to include my cute little grill because it has now become my best friend.
I need to buy more charcoal as I've used most of the little bag I bought. Next time I'll buy a big bag to last me a lot longer. Have I told you that I am in love with my mini charcoal barbecue?
For a very loooong time I've been talking about getting a new tv. A big tv. Back in April or May I saw a wonderful tv and had them put it aside for me. My plan was to surprise Aaron on the last day of school. And boy he was surprised!
Although I was a bit dissappointed and shed a tear because the boy cannot go without not touching something. *sigh*
But he's happy and that's most important.
And a few presents to celebrate getting a new tv and another school year well done!
He got 4 kids movies and a new wii game, however the wii game is a bit advanced for him with too much reading-booo.
4 comments:
What a great gift for both of you! You'll enjoy many hours in front of that beauty while possibly eating a great barbecue dinner.
Now you're making me want to get a cute little BBQ, too. We actually have a gargantuan grill in the back that is completely not working at all, and I'm not even sure if it can be fixed. I think we'd be just fine replacing it with one like yours! And yay for the fun new TV! And the end of school! Sounds like you all had lots to celebrate this week. :)
Enjoy the TV, Aaron!
yay for bbq's nd cute red shoes to match! and yay for awesome new tvs. happy summer for sure!
Post a Comment