Sunday, July 4, 2010

To all my American Friends

pillow side 2
Here's a little tidbit some of you may not know: I am American by birth!
I celebrate the 4rth vicariously through all of you!
Only once (that I remember-the first 5 years I lived in the States I don't remember) I celebrated the 4rth when I went to visit Florida back in '95.
Man Americans really know how to throw a party!
The little pillow up there was a cover that I had intended as a bag and then I changed my mind. I really like it as a pillow. Here is the other side:
pillow side 1
Happy Independance Day!!
Whatever you're having, drinking, eating, have one for me too please!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Independence Day, my Canadian/American friend! Fun fact to find out about you. And how 'bout that pillow -- ADORABLE!

Poppyprint said...

Hey Laura, you're killing me with that Pope comment - hilarious!!! Hey, did you know you are no-reply blogger...that means I can't hit "reply" and get to your email...just thought I'd let you know in case you're wondering why no one ever replys to your comments! If you want, you can change this in your blogger profile to "allow email" ☺

Blog Archive

Contributors