Sunday, October 24, 2010

42::52 Fridays


43::52 Fridays, originally uploaded by LauraJ_Sews.

I didn't get a photo Friday nor Saturday for that matter either but today in my happiness from getting another quilt done I snapped a quick photo. I went next door to borrow a few videos for this week and my neighbour just couldn't stop grinning. Life is silly so we should take the time to be more silly.

I will reveal the quilt next Saturday as part of this:

Amy's Creative Side - Blogger's Quilt Festival


I'm very excited!!

This week I'll get back to work on making more blocks for a queen size quilt. I showed the first 9 of 30 blocks last Wednesday. These blocks seem to take forever to make. Hence the movies to make the time go faster and hopefully the piecing too. Oh what am I watching? Pirates of the Carribean of course! When I'm done those then I'll have a Harry Potter week. :)

I've also got a costume to put together for a certain little boy.

3 comments:

:o) mg said...

if that is a sneak peek at your current quilt, I am in love with it. Also, you look super-cool with pigtails.

Tine said...

Super exciting! I am looking forward to following the festival :)

Sarah said...

Please wear those pigtails every day! You look so cute :)

Blog Archive

Contributors