Friday, October 1, 2010

39::52 Fridays


SPF 40, originally uploaded by LauraJ_Sews.

A little glimpse into our lives. It's supposed to depict "fall" which I guess it does when you figure: rain, turning leaves, school bus, darker light in the morning. This is 8 am and I'm still in my pajamaps.

Photo backstory: No tripod, I set the timer for 30 seconds in between 10 photos. I put the camera on the porch railing. When the first photo took I sensed the flash. Imagine my embarrassment when the flash kept going off every 30 seconds. After the 3rd one the bus driver-the guy on the bus- says what's that? I said just ignore it and as Aaron was on the ramp I walked away. Once I checked the photos I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this photo came out.
Another one for the scrapbook. I'm really starting to enjoy these 52 Fridays. Later on in life I'll be able to look at these memories again to see snapshots of our days at this time in our lives.

3 comments:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Its great doing little photo experiments like that.Sometimes its a pleasant surprise !
Diane

l said...

little glimpses on a regular day are so nice. i like those type of photos.

Valerie said...

You're making me want to do some sort of a 52 photos project. Hmmmm.....

And I love your picture because fall and rainy and darker skies -- those are all my favorites. We have gorgeous weather here right now (70s and 80s Fahrenheit), but really I am longing for weather that feels more like autumn. :)

Blog Archive

Contributors