I've officially become a Harry Potter geek! I went to the movies Friday night to see the latest installment in the HP series. It was awesome! I went home and dragged my little goddaughter with me and we watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone where it all began.
I should mention that I haven't read the books but I will now! Starting in December I'll be reading HP and the Deathly Hallows in preparation for part two of the movie next July. I'll probably go through the series a few more times before then!
4 comments:
Woohoo!!!! We just saw the movie this afternoon and loved it. Big Potter fans here -- we've gone to every movie, preferably at the IMAX when it's available -- and I've read all the books. Now I want to go back and read them all again before July. And is it the "Philosopher's Stone" in Canada? Here it's the "Sorcerer's Stone".
Enjoy! I've read all but the last one.
LOL! Harry Potter books are awesome! I have read all of them, and enjoyed every single one. My kids love the movies (not the youngest one, she's only 6).
Enjoy! and let me know how you like all of them.
My oldest daughter and I went to see the latest today, we both loved it!
Sounds great Laura !!
Post a Comment