Wednesday, December 1, 2010

48::52 Fridays


48::52 Fridays, originally uploaded by LauraJ_Sews.

Winter has hit our little corner of the world.

I'll explain my lack of blogging in a future blog posts. I've been so busy these past few months in a flury of quilting activity.
Today I'm making a vow to post everyday in December! Please come back! Do you mind leaving a comment to let me know I'm not wasting my time with this silly ole' blog?

14 comments:

Mandy said...

You are not wasting your time! Can't wait to see what you've been working on. Oh, and I'm SO JEALOUS of all that snow!!!

Valerie said...

I'll be here every day in December if you are :)

Not Lucy said...

I was beginning to worry about you. No posts and no SPF! Glad to hear we will hear from you each day this month!

Melaniemmacdonald said...

I come by every day!!!

tana50 said...

I love your blog and look a few days every week! I will enjoy reading your blog everyday! Your quilts are beautiful and you are an excellent quilter. And even a better mom.

z. said...

Always glad to see a new post from our sweet LauraJ! :)

Tine said...

Every day in December, huh?! I will look forward to visiting you every single day, friend! And I may just try and join you!!

Rebecca Maples said...

Wow all that snow looks cold for this California girl:) Can't wait to read something from you everyday this month!

Melzie said...

I read and anticipate every word you type and every picture you post! <3 you! melzie

Cheryl said...

i enjoy your blog and i'm disappointed when you don't post!

Kris said...

I follow you on flickr, but I also enjoy the extra stories on your blog.

Valerie said...

LJ, you KNOW you're one of my favorites! I comment on your blog more than the other ones that I read. :) And man, I'm jealous of the white stuff! Ready for some of that to fall here! Last year we got an extra-special white Christmas (very much a rarity for here), and I'm hoping we have a chance for a repeat this year.

Raesha D said...

Love reading your blog and love you and Mr. Aaron:) You are definitely not wasting your time:0

Maeve said...

Not wasting your time. I read every post, even when I can't comment.

xo

Blog Archive

Contributors