I'm making progress on my latest quilt. I would have been done much sooner had I the backing measured correctly the first time before piecing it. I had to piece more strips to it to make it larger. It's all turning out nice. It's trimmed and waiting for me to put the binding on.
Aaron went here, there and everywhere during his March Break and came home with a cough. A weird kinda cough that this mama knows has something to do with a UTI. Sure enough that's what he was diagnosed with after sending his "stuff" to be analyzed at the hospital today. March Break has been extended here until Wednesday while we wait for Aaron's antibiotics to kick in.
Back to the quilt....
Monday, March 14, 2011
Lattice Quilt progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking gorgeous! Love the colors and can't wait to see it all done.You surely are a busy girl!
Our March Break is going on this week, I didn't realize you guys had it a week earlier. Poor Aaron, he sure doesn't get a break, does he! I pray that the antibiotics do their job.
Come by my blog if you can, I'm celebrating my 5th Bogiversary with a giveaway:-) xoxo
Post a Comment