Sunday, June 26, 2011

100 hrs June sewing challenge


starting from top left to right I managed to make:
~picnic quilt for father's day for Aaron's papa (I'll blog about this special quilt soon)
~picnic quilt commission for a friend's birthday
~matching bag for commission picnic quilt
~kitty nap quilt for Aaron's papa's kitty
~placemat for a friend's birthday
~keyka lou shopping bag for a friend's birthday
~quilt for Aaron's teacher
~picnic quilt for Aaron (made with blocks from last year's scrapbeelooza quilt)
~2 Farmer's Wife Quilt along blocks (which were fun to make! After seeing this photo on flickr I knew what colour direction I would go in!)
~3 Japanese inspired + & X quilt along blocks (which I'm struggling to make-it's not the accuracy that is bothering me so much, it's the overthinking of which fabrics will go in which parts)

We're on our way out of town tomorrow to the Shriners Hospital for an update on Aaron's hips. Hoping we go and come back and it's not so serious we need to stay longer for some reason or another. I only packed for 4 days!
Wishing you a wonderful week as you head into July. My birthday month, Yipeee!! :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hope it's all good news about the hips!!!

You've made some lovely things lately- and always!

Sherry said...

Wow, you have been busy!

Blog Archive

Contributors