Look at you - featured quilter! Well deserved :)
Wonderful story and beautiful quilt.......just like the maker of both! My heart will be with you in Montreal!
What a great story! Amazing mama, amazing boy and amazing quilt. also- I love your new header pic :)
I left a message over there:-) Loved your story and quilt!! xoxo
Are you not on FB anymore??
so awesome to see you there, and what a great story!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Look at you - featured quilter! Well deserved :)
Wonderful story and beautiful quilt.......just like the maker of both! My heart will be with you in Montreal!
What a great story! Amazing mama, amazing boy and amazing quilt.
also- I love your new header pic :)
I left a message over there:-) Loved your story and quilt!! xoxo
Are you not on FB anymore??
so awesome to see you there, and what a great story!
Post a Comment