Friday, March 28, 2008

Changing blogs

It dawned on me that creating a whole new blog is like moving into a new house or apartment. It's a whole new chapter to your life. You don't do what wasn't working at the last place and you try new things for the new place. I might like here. I'm moving on, I'm starting fresh and I'm working hard to create the me I want to be.

5 comments:

calamitykim said...

well, rock on, Laura! Get busy! Show us some stuff! Pictures! everyone loves PICTURES!!!! xxxooo kim

Major Bedhead said...

Nice new digs. Very clean and white. :D

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm sewing the binding on your little quilt for the swap. Hope to mail on Monday. :)

Biscuit said...

Spring fever is hitting all of us!

Solidia said...

Good luck with your new blog Laura! I can't wait to see more of you and your handsome boy!! :)

Blog Archive

Contributors