This is the thrift store I go to. Built in a very old home overlooking a river. It's right next to the park.
Another meme
ABC Meme
Accent: I think so; I live in a very French area and I do speak French maybe 40 % of the time and sometimes the french carries over into English or vice versa-we call it frenglish
Breakfast or no breakfast: I adore cereal! I have to have my cup of coffee everyday with flavoured creamer please. (Blogger will not allow me to unbold this sentence!)
Chore I don’t care for: All of them! I do them so that folks wouldn't think I was a pig, then again a little boy does have to live here too so I do it for our health and my sanity.
Dog or Cat: as discovered a long time ago I'm neither as an own of a pet, however I like either animal.
Essential Electronics: my camera and my computer
Favorite Cologne: whatever makes me smell pretty
Gold or Silver: silver
Handbag I carry most often: a little tiny thing I found at the thrift store
Insomnia: Yes! since I was wee
Job Title: Mom
Kids: 1-Aaron, 8 years old. And part time weekend kids 12 yo girl, 11 yo girl, 6 yo boy and 4.5 yo boy (and who ever else under 5 feet manages to walk through my door!)
Living Arrangements: Me and my roommate Aaron.
Most Admirable Trait: Devotion to others
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: talking too much
Overnight hospital stays: between me and Aaron too many to count
Phobias: not that I know of!
Quote: I looked up some and I like this one :
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion. ~Abraham Lincoln
Reason to smile: too many to list!
Siblings: yes! Little sister, Littler sister and Littlest Sister, Older brother and Oldest Brother
Time I wake up: Didn't you read the insomina question?? My alarm is set for 7:15 Monday to Friday and not at all on Sat and Sun, however with Aaron's routine I need to be up by 8 am. And he's usually up before that anyway. This kid doesn't know what it means to sleep in!
Unusual Talent or Skill: I'm double jointed in my hands and my legs
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Oh I don't know! I'd have to try it first before I would not eat it.
Worst Habit: being messy
X-rays: yes and yes and yes times affinity!
Yummy Stuff: hugs, kisses, ice cream, cuddles, chips, popcorn, pizza, snuggles
Zoo Animal I Like Most: All of them really!
I tag CHICKENFOOT!!

6 comments:
ack! ok i will do it tonight!
thanks, i think, hehe
interesting little tidbits about you. where did you learn french then, in school? do most people where you live speak it then?
Hello dear Laura,
Thank you so much for your words of comfort on my blog this morning, it's people like YOU who make blogging worthwhile:-) I was just so shell shocked when I received that email late last night and did my post...can't believe the lack of compassion and understanding in some people!! Anyway, I'm ok and will post tomorrow morning about the second day of my trip:-)
Loved reading your answers...hey I speak Frenglish as well! lol Especially when I'm talking to my mom, it's always half French half English! Gimme flavoured creamer in my coffee every morning also...while in the States I bought 4 new flavours that I can't get here. Yummmmm!
Give a hug to my little buddy for me and have him hug you back for me:-) xoxo
That is the best looking thrift store I have ever seen!
You are such a ray of sunshine! Thanks for the comments. Please don't buy those boxes of AIR! I love, love, love your thrift store! You HAVE to let me know if it's ever for sale! Can I move there and live there? I would do it! That place is adorable!! Loved your ABC meme! You are just so darling!! Give Aaron hugs from me and tell him not to be so darn curious! Hugs and love, T
getting to know you...getting to know all..about..you
i think memes are fun
i did it!!!
Post a Comment