Generosity comes in many forms. Kind words, compliments and other such niceties. Today generosity came in the form of a 17 pound package all the way from Tracey of
GreenEyedMama.
When this lady sends a package. I mean she really sends a package.
She sent everything BUT her kitchen sink!

Spongebob there came with a note attached to him that read "Spongebob's head is full of crabby patties". I had to laugh at that one. Until I realized she was right and his head was full of little gummy crabbypatties that were too cute to eat!

Another funny: A package wrapped in Christmas paper.
Why the laughter? Because we are so much alike it's uncanny! You see I sent a Christmas card to someone this week in a package I'd sent because I couldn't find anything else to write a nice little note in. I'm not the only eccentric out there!

A wonderful resource of a Naturopathic book. A purse and lots of little pouches that were stuffed with little things like make up and natural products.
I'm especially liking the stress busting lozenges and believe me with a house full of kids at some point I'll be popping those things like bonbons.

I haven't used an eyelash curler since I was a teenager! This oughta be fun!

Note cards, a perpetual angel calender, lovely little stones, boxes to give things in.
This shocked me the most. A wallet and two surprises in the wallet. A penny taped to a note which will stay with me always and a $10 bill. (Are they supposed to be tan like that?)
I don't have a picture of the wonderful clothing she's sent but I'll make sure that if I'm wearing a piece during an SPF I'll let you know where it came from!
THANK YOU SO MUCH TRACEY!!! YOU ARE A TREASURE!!
One last thing: Tracey did not leave out little Aaron. He got two foam puzzles. And he's loving on the colour pencils one right now. I think he's found a new love that will go back and forth, back and forth from his room to the living room.
Generous to the core are you!
5 comments:
I'm just so glad that it wasn't rifled, you know? And now that I know that the mailman is cute, I'll be sending more, that's for sure! Laura, I hope you know how much I appreciate you and everything you've done for me and Aaron. That box was just my way of saying that YOU are one of my most treasured friends in the world. It's just stuff but I hope you feel the love. I do love you and Aaron albeit from afar!! Giving you some goodies filled my heart with joy that can't be bought or purchased!! Love you lots, Daaaling!! BTW, I love the sign!! Another good idea would read "The Queen and her Son are enjoying some piece and quiet now, please check back with them next week!" Do you think they'd get the hint? Probably not!! :)
Oh, and I didn't send you my sink because you already had one of those!! LOL!! Hugs and love, T
I'm just starting to know Tracey and you're right, she sounds like a real sweetheart:-) What an amazing box of goodies she sent you...I can just picture how excited you were, taking everything out of the box! hehe Isn't it also wonderful to know how appreciated you are:-)
Love that little quilt you made for the swap, I've no doubt the recipient will just love it. You do such beautiful work...have you ever thought of opening up your own little sewing business?
When you have a chance, come by my blog to enter my giveaway:-) Big hugs to you and my buddy Aaron!! xoxo
what a wonderful package she sent you! How blessed you are to have met so many great people through blogging!
Tracy's pretty cool. She sent me a lovely little package a couple of months ago, even though I've been scarce in the commenting department.
And yes, the money down here has changed a bit. I think they're trying to make it more counterfeit-proof. Although it's nothing like your money. The first time I saw the bill with the hockey players on it, I laughed my head off. :D
Post a Comment