I haven't much to say today. I think I'm coming down with a cold. I managed to get out on my bike today and didn't manage to get hit! I went to the thrift store and got some nice clothes today. I took a dress and turned it into a skirt this morning. I washed dishes. Washed clothes and now I'm waiting for Aaron to come home from school. It's going to be a lazy day; I'm not feeling so well.
That little square is almost 6 inches. I made it as part of a challenge for a new group on flickr. Making little quilted works of art. I will be sending off a different one to my partner this month. I think I will only be signing up for this month. I really need to get a hold on this budget thing. One of my goals is to be debt free. I'm not doing so well with that goal. I need to delve deeper into myself and let go the materialism that seems to plague me.
Have a good day.

4 comments:
How cute! That's a lot to fit into just 6".
Love the mini quilt. I hope you feel better tomorrow. Congrats on the bike ride and the books from yesterday. I hope that you are liking them. Hugs to you both! Love, T
you should keep track of how much you spend at the thrift store!! ;)
How cute I hope you fell better soon Char
Post a Comment