Here's my little porch garden.

Carrots

Radishes and one carrot that joined the party

My tomato plant darlings
They just can't contain themselves they want to go outside so bad!
They need some more tying up to the bamboo stakes for more stability.
Soon they will get a trim as well.
9 comments:
Wow! Everything's looking so great! You really have a green thumb or two! Hope all is well and I'm sending you, Aaron and your cute little garden Big Hugs!!
Love your little porch baby plants, so tender at that stage.
Diane
http://dianobe.blogspot.com/
Isn't it just such a wonderful feeling when you start seeing the shoots coming out of the ground:-) We haven't even planted the veggie garden yet but hopefully this coming weekend we'll get it done. At least my flowers are starting show some colour!
Laura, I don't blame you for taking your weekends back...that certainly was getting to be a bit too much to have the children there every weekend. Your brother was sure loving that, wasn't he! Ugh! lol
Love that picture of Aaron's feet...isn't it weird the positions we have our feet in at times! hehe I have the bad habit of always sitting with one foot under me and then when I come to get up, my whole left is asleep!!! lol xoxo
wow Laura, the plants look great
I can't keep up with your blog when you post every day LOL I have so many posts to catch up on!
Want to come help me grow a garden? :)
Wow, how cool! I didn't even know you could grow carrots in window boxes. I'm going to keep that in mind for next year. I bet you could do lettuce that way, too. What a great idea - my yard is tiny and overrun with children on the weekends, so planting outside is not going to happen for a while.
nice little porch garden!
no lettuce??
i love lettuce.
you should too.
hehe
:)
Nice to see those seads growing:)
Looking good. I have planted tomatoes, beans, peas, Swiss chard and beets so far YAY Veggies. I'll try and get some photos up on my blog to share with you!
Post a Comment