Thursday, June 12, 2008

sweet boy

I have been complaining about this boy for a few days but really he is a very sweet and gentle little guy.

I love his curls.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found some really cool personality tests here from this lovely blogger.
This lady knows how to write! I admire her writing. She's so smart and funny and thought provoking.
Today's post was something to do with 5 strengths from the Signature Strengths questionnaire.
My top 5 are as follows:
Your Top Strength

Bravery and valor You are a courageous person who does not shrink from threat, challenge, difficulty, or pain. You speak up for what is right even if there is opposition. You act on your convictions.

Your Second Strength

Honesty, authenticity, and genuineness You are an honest person, not only by speaking the truth but by living your life in a genuine and authentic way. You are down to earth and without pretense; you are a "real" person.

Your Third Strength

Humor and playfulness You like to laugh and tease. Bringing smiles to other people is important to you. You try to see the light side of all situations.

Your Fourth Strength

Kindness and generosity You are kind and generous to others, and you are never too busy to do a favor. You enjoy doing good deeds for others, even if you do not know them well.

Your Fifth Strength

Appreciation of beauty and excellence You notice and appreciate beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in all domains of life, from nature to art to mathematics to science to everyday experience.

I thought it was pretty cool because it does describe me very much. When I'm down or blue I'll come back to this and reread and remind myself that there are many positives to who I am.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

You forgot: Beautiful, Caring, Adorable, Sweet, Fun, Loving, Strong and so, so much more. You are just darling!! Love Aaron's curls too! He really is a sweet and cute boy!! Loved hearing from you today!! Hugs and love, T

suze said...

Such a cutie! Gorgeous thick hair!!!

Junior said...

Such a handsome little guy, love that hair

zeliaevora said...

Laura, of course he's sweet. All mothers complain... i am quite sure!
love
Z

Anonymous said...

You did it--that's awesome. And yep, I'd agree with that list too.

Kids are here to show us where our limits really are, I think.

Anonymous said...

Its wonderful !
He is a gorgeous little boy!
Have a good weekend.
Diane

Michelle said...

He is a cutie!

I'm glad you have something you can go back to and remind yourself of all the positive things!

smileymamaT said...

Print it out in bright pink at some point and frame it, and read it daily. It does describe you very well. And those curls - I just want to run my hand over his head - I MISS THAT KID! When can we come over? :)

Blog Archive

Contributors