Tuesday, August 26, 2008

25 things I love meme

I found this meme somewhere and forget where of course.
The rules are to name 25 things you love and why.



I love this pillow case because I made it.
I love the little head that rests on this pillow case even more.
Made for his 9th birthday.



I love nothing more than buying new fabric.
I love shopping for new fabric with a friend.
I love washing that fabric and hanging it to dry.
I love ironing and folding it and then stacking it up.
I love to sew, the joy it brings me to create something with my own two hands.
I love to read. Stories of the past are my favorites.
I love the taste of avocados.
I love the smell of tomato plants.
I love the colour green, especially in the winter when it's so scarce!
I love trees because they are green!
I love September for celebrating the boy's birthday and going back to school!
I love a good bargain.
I love making things for others.
I love watching movies, for x amount of hours I can forget about who I am and where I am.
I love taking pictures of the people who mean the most to me.
I love looking at pictures of experiences once lived.
I love spending time with the little people in my life and creating memories for them.
I love hearing their laughter and seeing them smile.
I love sleepovers to wake up and say good morning to cute little faces.
I love cooking for others, sharing good food with nice people.
I love swapping for the joy of recieving something hand made by someone else.
I love summer for the carefree days, swimming, and wearing skirts.

This video is for those who wanted to hear Aaron.
I love listening to his little singing and chattering all day long.
It's the sweetest thing!


10 comments:

Melzie said...

AWW listen to him, how sweet :) xoxo melzie

Anonymous said...

He is a sweetheart!
Diane

Green-Eyed Momster said...

He's a sweetie and he's lucky to have such a wonderful mom!! You should come by and see my yard. I took lots of pictures last week and I finally did the post. I miss you!!
Big hugs and love, T
P.S. I might have to steal that Meme! I love it!! :)

Junior said...

oh how cute, what a sweet heart.

Tracy said...

He looks like he has grown!

susan said...

oh i loved that. thank you so much for sharing your sweetie with us. his little voice is so angelic, and yours too!!! i will watch/listen to this again, i know it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a doll! No wonder you're so proud!

I used to have that same feeling about buying new fabric. You know, years ago when I still sewed. I really need to get back to it. I have an entire chest of drawers FULL of fabric....

Anonymous said...

Hi LauraJay ! Thank you so much for the wonderful glimpse of you and yours! I loved hearing both of the voices ~ his is so sweet and yours sounds just like I had thought it would ! How cool :0)
I loved the 25 things too.

Michelle said...

I love your list :)

I loved the video of Aaron too! It was so neat to get a peak into him chattering away doing his puzzle!

smileymamaT said...

That was so nice. That was a really big puzzle!

I LOVE your list and I LOVE both of you.

:) Tory

Blog Archive

Contributors