
Hi!
We're still here!
It's been 2 weeks since my last blog post.
Life is boring in my neck of the woods
hence the lack of posting.
Both of us got new haircuts.
Because I'm obsessed with hair and scissors.
And never satisfied .
I'm creating.
But not as much as usual.
I've lost my creative mojo.
Baby Monkey up there was whipped out of the nursery this week.
I'm getting ready for school.
We've got everything save for one more thing.
I'm excited and sad.
Excited:
I get more time to myself.
I hope to sew in that time.
I hope to sew things for sale.
Sad:
I'll see Aaron less.
I'll miss his daily chatter.
Cold weather is coming.
As with all good things they must come to an end.
We've got 12 days left.
Not that I'm counting them mind you!
I stopped counting the days after day 72.
I learned to enjoy summer!
And enjoy summer we did.
We still have one week left.
And we're going to enjoy it.
See you in the fall!
Or in a week.

7 comments:
I am glad your still hanging around !!!
Diane
12 DAYS??!!!?!?!??!!!!!?????
ok then. no problem. we go school shopping this weekend! X3 kids! HELP! (I mean, hooray. yah, that.)
:) T
We have 12 days left too. She'll be going to (pre)school for the first time. I can't believe she's old enough - when did my baby become a little girl??!!
i am so happy you and aaron had such a great summer! i knew you would get into a groove. i miss you, and hope you start blogging more once aaron goes back to school. enjoy your summer while its still here
I was starting to worry about you again. Where are you? How did it go today? Email me and send me a note!! I'm working until 4pm tomorrow. I hope to hear from you soon!!
Glad to see you posting again!! I'm doing a 7 day Happy Thoughts/Good News challenge. It's been good for my psyche!! Love and hugs, T
Im trying to enjoy it too before the snowflakes start coming! Ive been in my pool the last 3 days b/c I know we will be putting it away very soon!
I found your green duck duck goose pillow! So cute!!
I really love this sock monkey. Did you make it? They are practically unheard of here in Oz.
Nice to "visit" you. :)
Post a Comment