
So I don't have much to offer for spf... summer is half over and I'm sad really to see it fly by so quickly.
This week I celebrated 1 year in our home and I can say that I love it here!
Although winter was the hardest of the seasons to get through, and I must say I'm sure it wasn't only me either, it was a hard winter for everyone! I've seen all the seasons in this home and I have a new appreciation for my life.
Not every day is easy but some days more than others.
I'm sticking to my plan to find the joy in each day even if it is as simple as doing a chore like sweeping the floor.
This guy keeps me busy and I gotta say that as he gets older I seem to find him cuter and cuter.
I took this picture after blowdrying his hair after his bath.
He spent 5 nights and 6 days at his dad's house and that went pretty well.
When he came back his dad informed me that Aaron was a bit annoyed with his hair and kept doing the hair wiggle.
So I tried my best to remove as much from the front without making him look dorky.
I mean really can he get any cuter?

Speaking of dorks....
Last Saturday night I held a family night with whoever was in attendance to attend the viewing of
the H*nn* M*nt*nn* concert. IN 3D!! And yes After the picture was taken I sat over there by the little boy and I wore my
special glasses too.



9 comments:
He really does seem to be getting cuter!
Laura I love you!!!!
No silly girl I am 57 years old!!!
I love your little boys haircut he is cute like that.
Thanks for coming by my blog today.
Have a good weekend.
Diane
beautiful bachelor's buttons ~ cutest haircut ~ yay for 3D movies ~ and it's nice to see your face :0) hi !
hah! fun photos... love that one of the new haircut, and of course he's just the cutest little boy I've ever known... we had a HM day here too, 3D glasses and all!!
Aw, he looks so happy and adorable!
Psstt... Don't tell anyone, but I actually have a HM song on my iPod. SSSSHHHHH!!!
Thanks,
Good Enough Mama
You are so beautiful!! Aaron is so cute!! Loved hearing from you! I'll send you a note on Wednesday and let you know how Tuesday went. Plus, I forgot to say some other things in the last note. My brain is on vacation or something like that! Hope you have a great week!! Hugs and love!!
Hey Laura, I tagged you for a Meme so I hope that you're up for it!!
Hugs!!
You look so vibrant in your photo Laura. I can see summer shining through you. I'm so pleased that your house is comfortable and that you are happy there. It is so important. You are so right, Aaron looks especially cute there.
love the boy's new hair :-)
Post a Comment