(september 2008)
He once wore these pajamas
I can't believe my boy is 9!
at 9 minutes old he was being stabilized
at 9 hours I was told to be prepared for the worst
at 9 days I was terrified of loving him
at 9 months I'd almost lost him a couple times
and at 9 years I love him enough for 90 lifetimes.
Happy Birthday Aaron!
He once wore these pajamas
I can't believe my boy is 9!
at 9 minutes old he was being stabilized
at 9 hours I was told to be prepared for the worst
at 9 days I was terrified of loving him
at 9 months I'd almost lost him a couple times
and at 9 years I love him enough for 90 lifetimes.
Happy Birthday Aaron!
I dedicate this video for his birthday




21 comments:
Happy birthday Aaron! (and to you LauraJ)... sounds like you guys have been through a lot together!!!
Happy Birthday to the big 9 year old. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday big boy!
Happy Birthday Aaron! I hope you both have a safe trip!
Happy Birthday Aaron! Did he get a cake as yummy as yours looked?Did the special gift arrive?
That baby pic is priceless! What an expression on such a tiny boy.
Give Aaron 9 hugs and kisses for me!
Happy Birthday Aaron!! Big Birthday Hugs from Aunt Tracey!!
Don't forget to do something special for yourself too, Laura!!
You're a great Mama and Aaron is as lucky to have you as you are lucky to have him!!
Love and hugs for you both!!
That is so very sweet! Love what you wrote. Happy Birthday to Aaron, Happy Birthday to yooooouuuuuuuuuuu!
I love the photos! Happy birthday, buddy!! :)
Happy birthday to Aaron!!! I can't believe how big he is getting:):)
Happy birthday, Aaron! And happy Became-A-Mother Day, LJ!!
Mr. Monkey did indeed make it to his destination and she was very happy. (My extra thanks on the takeout container!!)
Happy birthday, Aaron!
Good grief, he was an adorable baby. Not that he's not now, but 9 year old boys don't generally enjoy being told they're adorable. :D
Wow! How did we not know this before now? Happy Birthday, Aaron and Mom!!!!
Happiest of happy birthdays to Aaron! And to you too, his most excellent Mom.
happy birthday aaron!
and have birth day anniversary mom!
what a sweet post! hope he has a happy, happy birthday.
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Aaron
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu!!!
He was such a little darling as a baby and still is! He's got the best mother there is:-) xoxo
oh happy birthday aaron!!
i just love these pix of him, so sweet your boy is!!
you are so lucky to have him!
Good grief, nine? How is that possible?
Happy Belated Birthday, Aaron!
A very happy (belated!) 9th birthday to you Aaron!! Hope it was magical and special!
and this? and at 9 years I love him enough for 90 lifetimes
I love it!
What a beautiful Birthday Post Laura!
It was so awesome to meet you IRL finally!
I can't believe he's nine already. This was a beautiful post Laura, just beautiful.
Post a Comment