Around 4 o clock today I got a call from Aaron's school. The methods and resources teacher had to inform me that the lift used to transfer Aaron from chair to mat to floor to chair etc was not functioning properly. Okay. So what does this mean? MnRT says that the battery is d.e.a.d and there's nothing they can do. For two days they've been transferring Aaron with 2 people. MnRT says they can't do it any longer for liability reasons. Therefore please keep Aaron home until we can find a replacement battery. When would that be says me? Oh I have no idea says MnRT.
Great! My kid misses school because them folks can't get their shit together and have a plan B in case stuff like this happens. Ummm okay.... excuse me while I go have a hissy fit in the corner.
If you came to read the interviews...they are below...
Carry on....
4 comments:
The jerks!! Hmmm... maybe that's who was in that SUV in front of me last night!!
Do you have any recourse for complaint?
What a shame that they can't think ahead for something like this. I'm so sorry Laura. Here's to a speedy repair.
I don't know how the school system works there, but that just doesn't seem legal to me at all. How can they keep him out of school because they don't have the battery?! They are denying him being able to attend school through no fault of his own...can you fight this? It just doesn't seem right to me!
I agree with Michelle, for sure!!
Post a Comment