About that little contest I held you can read about it here. So if you left a comment, you're all winner so could you email me your address : lauraj (dot) blog (at) gmail (dot) com .
I promise to mail you something equally as funny and not safe for little children.
See you next year!!
4 comments:
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes for hubby. The holidays were a blur and I meant to send you a note. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I have 2 days off coming up and I will send you a note!!
Happy New Year for you and Aaron, too!!
Hugs and love, T
Something naughty Laura? How fun!
a late merry, merry christmas! wishing you a lovely start to your new year. love aaron's glow pillow!!!
I left a comment. Does that mean I'm a winner? :)
Post a Comment