Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was simple for Aaron and I.
I took him on our new traditional outing to the store to do some last minute shopping.
What's a trip to the store without Aaron's favorite activity:
Kodak Picture Maker gazing.

At the store besides getting Aaron's diapers I treated myself to some Christmas dishes.
Upon taking them home I discovered each piece has a teeny chip in it.
That's alright! I can learn to live with that.
Aaron recieved an early gift of a glo-e pillow and he was in love at first sight.










Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Junior said...

The dishes are cute. Junior has one of those pillows and loves it.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

That's a really cool pillow!!

Hope your Christmas was wonderful. I have a lot of posts to catch up on. You've been busy!!

Hugs and love,T
Word Verification:
deram

I see dream!!
:)

Blog Archive

Contributors