
school photo
I had a choice between this photo, this same pose horizontally, another photo that was cropped and you only saw his face.
I chose this photo because he's in his chair, although he's not smiling I see his character in his face.
It just dawned on me that I think he's saying cheeeeeese. I taught him that this summer. Gosh he's cute!
I miss the long hair now!

13 comments:
It will be long again in no time! Trust me!!
He is adorable!! Great picture!!
Hugs and love, T
What a great picture! He is such a sweetlooking boy :)
Don't be sad about the hair, if you want it to, it'll be long again in a few months.. But really, the short hair looks so cute! I agree the bangs could be a little longer, but they will be soon...
I cut my daugthers hair the other nigth, and I kept reminding myself of what you had said....stop cutting....don't panic if it's a little uneven...just leave it...it'll be okay!
it will grow back :)
He is ADORABLE in this pic!!!!!
xoxo melzie
Aww what a sweet picture of a sweet boy! that one is definitely a keeper.
Very cute, Aaron is a such a handsome little guy
That is a wonderful picture. He is so super cute.
Laura that's such a great picture of Aaron!
Diane
that is such a good pic of him!!! He is a doll!
Oh, Laura, what a gorgeous picture of him. He's so well posed and yup, I'm guessing he's saying "cheese"! hehe Love it! xoxo
He's adorable and yes, you can totally see personality in this pic! Good choice. His hair is perfect.
AWW That photo is awesome. What a cutey!!! I love his haircut but this is coming from the Mom that likes her boy with a buzz cut.
Our snow turned to freezing rain over night and the children still had school.
He's a sweetie! I like his hair as is, honest!!
Oh I like his school photo!
Post a Comment