Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I find this high-larious!



I find it quite sad around here when A's toys get more action than I do!
I have a sick sense of humor sometimes.
It's in the gutter more often than not.
Sorry to the insensitve readers I couldn't resist.

Hope your week is going well!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Beth said...

Is that Bob the builder getting it on? That is to freakin funny. It is always good to know that there are others with a gutter mind. I think I can turn anything into nastiness.
Go Bob Go!

Anonymous said...

OK now that's funny!!!
Diane

Green-Eyed Momster said...

That looks like something you'd see on Capello's blog!! LOL!!

Looks like you're having fun, Laura!!

Love your sense of humor!!

Hugs!!

Jessie Keating said...

Bob the Builder, can he do it?

Bob the Builder, yes he can!

Oh my god! Bob is one of the shows we watch with Eamon, though my husband and I always joke that Bob and Wendy just need to do it. There's a lot of repressed emotions there. :O)

suze said...

Heeheehee. That is funny!

Anonymous said...

My caption is~~~~
(((Listen you can hear the ocean I swear!!!)))

I know my bad.....
Diane

Jessie Keating said...

OK, here's my caption:

"Look out, here it comes!"

For reference, go to this site:

http://www.bobthebuilder.com/usa/meet_tumbler_facts.asp

This only makes sense if you know BtB, though. Tumbler says it in one of his cut scenes on the show... :O)

Major Bedhead said...

I don't think that's where the pipe wrench goes, Bob.

Anonymous said...

"Oops! Sorry... Don't mind me... just layin' some pipe."

(I can't believe I just typed that, Laura! Only for you... :)

Anonymous said...

Bob: "Just a minute, Wendy. Just making a few minor adjustments."

Wendy: "No prob, Bob. I'd bend over backwards for you."

Bob: "Aw, shucks, Wendy. You really know how to take one for the team."

Wendy: "Uh, Bob? I thought you said it was 9 inches? It appears to only be 5."

Bob: "I guess that's why I should always measure twice, huh?"

PeppyPilotGirl said...

I am too tired to think of a caption but I am ROTFLMAO on this!! I *love* a sick sense of humor!!

Blog Archive

Contributors