After a busy day with no school and the impromptu invitation of 3 little people I'm glad for back up spf photos that I take on a whim. This was taken last week upon the aquisition of a new coat. I was on my way to the dollar store and walked by this boutique. Everything being on sale I saw this coat and just loved it. I tried it on, it fit and I took it home.
I didn't even know what it looked like on me!
I'm impulsive like that.

Thankfully after wearing it for a week I'm loving it very much. And it's so warm too!
Especially in the weather we're having now at minus freeze your tuckus off degrees!
I didn't even know what it looked like on me!
I'm impulsive like that.

Thankfully after wearing it for a week I'm loving it very much. And it's so warm too!
Especially in the weather we're having now at minus freeze your tuckus off degrees!

I love clothes. I hate shopping for them. I just don't know what to buy and when and how. I haven't the best of bodies to dress and so I do the most I can with what I've got. I love hip new clothes once in a while and I don't always have to buy second hand. I love a good clearance sale. I found these pants along with 2 other pairs for 5 bucks a piece! I was in heaven. I love plaid! As you can see with the jacket. I love plaid very much. It just screams personality! So as I slowly swim through life keeping my head above water I'm beginning to find my place by figuring out what I like to wear and wearing it with a big smile on my face and not caring what others think!
It's my style. It's what I like to wear and it's what makes me me.
After all I am who I say I am.*
*inside joke for another day*

3 comments:
You're a talented photographer.
The first picture reminds me of Sissy Spacek as Loretta Lynn.
You look like you... I am sure its you, let me take another peek...... yes its you in all of your checkered cuteness!!!!
Diane
The coat looks good on you and it does look warm....I was reading the comment above...I knew you reminded me of someone....Sissy Spacek!!! Dont be so hard on yourself Laura...your a cutie!
Post a Comment