Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Stash

I added to my stash over the last week. I placed a nice little order to Z and S fabrics online and recieved them on Friday after an interesting adventure. I had to go to the post office to claim a package and I forgot to bring ID and I'm telling the lady that I am who I say I am! Geesh! Anyway it didn't work and I had to come all the way back home to get my purse then go all the way back to the PO to pick up my package. In the package were the fabrics on the top row for various projects.
The few fabrics below it are from a little excursion to my favorite little shop in Maine. I kept waiting and waiting for my order from ZandS and I couldn't stand the wait anymore so I went out and got a few pieces to curb my fabric fix.
I braved these tempuratures this morning....
and climbed over this mountain of snow....
to photograph this!
More photos here.
I gave this as a gift to someone at Christmas time.
I borrowed it for the weekend to take photos and to put a label on it.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Beth said...

Super cute quilt. How big is it?

Browndirtcottage said...

WOW..I'm impressed....what a 'loyal'...'die hard' blogger you are....to 'brave the storm' just to give us wonderful 'eye candy'!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors Laura! and that quilt is so pretty!!!!
Diane

Not Lucy said...

The quilt looks awesome against the snow! It would look awesome elsewhere but extra awesome against the snow!

Bonus Mom said...

That is freezing! Such dedication. Do I spy some more birdie fabric in the new stash?

~ Teresa ~ said...

Oh, Laura... The quilt is so pretty that it brought tears to my eyes.. No joke!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! love these colours! you're inspiring me...i NEED to get quilting again. I haven't done it since my son was born FIVE YEARS AGO.....gorgeous!

Carole Burant said...

I think of you every time I see material at the shops:-) I can just picture you buying all that wonderful fabric!

Isn't it ridiculous how frigid it got for a few days? We're finally back to a more normal -17c right now, so much nicer than the -40c we had!!

I just love that red/black/white quilt you made, it's gorgeous!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

You are a trooper to take pictures of your quilt in the snow! But what a perfect backdrop :)

Yay for stash! My plan is to fix mine this week. I've been avoiding it, heh ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you braved the temperatures and snow to photo the quilt. It is lovely.

And I was a wimp and took indoor not so great photos of my socks today. Our temp was in the balmy teens!

Blog Archive

Contributors