
So 2 Friday's ago, which I blogged on last Friday, I went to get some fabrics for a couple of projects.
Fabrics for two 15 inch blocks for Sodeste of the flickr quilting bee group 8two8.

These are a sneak peek of my improv quilt backing and binding.
I've been wrestling the quilt for a day now quilting all kinds of lines on it. It's going to take a while to get this one finished.
One day at a time. I do hope to be finished sometime this week. I've got other quilts to make!
My friend and I have challenged each other to make one usable size quilt a month for 2009.
I'm a little behind by a week. And February is such a short month I do hope I can get 2 for the end of this month. Stay tuned!

While Aaron was busy healing up I recieved this cute house in the mail from Tiny House. This was part of the quilt in a bag swap that took place a couple months ago. She was kind enough to send Aaron a crayon roll.
I also want to send out a heartfelt thank you to two special ladies, they know who they are, who sent Aaron some wonderful puzzles this week. Thank you so much!! You brightened his day as well as mine and the spiderman puzzle love can go on for quite some time now.
Now back to quilting that behemoth quilt! How did I get it in my head to be fancy with the quilting is beyond me.
I can't wait for the next quilt project! Believe you me, it will be straight lines quilting!

3 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that Aaron is back home!
Now, I bet you are just itching to get started on projects!!! I can't wait to see what you do :0)
Love the beautiful colors of your fabric. Hurry up spring!!
Those colours just caughy my eye.
You came by my blog in Dec. for a giveaway. I'm having another if you are interested in swinging by.
http://simply-b.blogspot.com/2009/02/great-funk-giveaway.html
Post a Comment