Friday, February 6, 2009

SPF

I was going to blog this last week but with Aaron acting all weird on me I chose rather to keep an eye on him instead.


Last Friday I took a little trip into the US of A.
First I have to cross a metal bridge that makes a weird noise on the tires as you drive over it.
Many people I know are scared of the bridge. When I was little I used to be scared of bridges.
I'd also dream of bridges falling apart as I was driving over them.
When I moved here I have a vague memory of seeing a car that had been in an accident balancing over the edge of a bridge.
Here's my favorite little shop. Not much to look at on the outside but oh so much pretty stuff on the inside.


That's me in the passenger seat. All my short little self. Many Canadians like to gas up in the US because they save money.
I want to mention how happy I am to have my ponytail back! It took 6 months but I'm pleased as punch. Nothing makes my day more than a ponytail. I can't stand to have hair in my face. I'm growing it long again because I like long hair. The hair patches that I lost from stress are growing back, hopefully I can keep stress to a minimum so I don't lose anymore! *Note to Aaron: Stop getting sick!
Aaron went to papa's house and I plan to reacquaint myself with Jan.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good little shopping trip!!
Diane

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I love your pony tail too! I'm going to grow my hair long again too because I can't stand it in my face. We are just like twins!!

You look great and I hope that Aaron stays healthy!! Glad that box finally arrived. I was starting to worry!

Hugs!!

Blog Archive

Contributors