Inside me lives a 6 year old girl. At the mall we went to in Montreal there's a department store that we went to everyday. The 6 year old always walked by the L*P*S animal critters. I indulged her brought home this little pig.
Whether I'm 6 or almost 36 these are just too much cute not to play with!
She has twin brothers I brought home yesterday for Aaron.
He calls them coqui. From a Dora episode he loves very much.

6 comments:
It's important to indulge the kid inside of us every once in a while -- people that don't are boring...:)
m loves her some LPS too!
I hope we never grow up:-) Hey, look at me, I keep bringing faeries home! lol That little piggie is so adorable, I don't blame you for wanting to bring it home.
I've just caught up with your latest posts I had missed...good for you for switching rooms with Aaron, I can see that he now has a lot more space to move around in:-) It also feels so good to get everything in its place, doesn't it!!
Love those star blocks you've been making, can't wait to see the finished quilt once you're done:-) xoxo
Love your little piggy Laura any names yet??
Once in a while I get myself a kiddy treat too usually in the line of crayons ... I can't help it the crayons call my name.. I can hear them LOL!!
There is still a kid in me too!!
Diane
You are so darling! My girls love those and Middle Daughter has 111. The other girls have a lot too. She bought them with her birthday and Christmas money so I couldn't really stop her. She doesn't play with them anymore. I should send them to you!!
(I would but she'd be upset with me!)
Hugs and love, T
I completely indulge my 7 year old's love of LPS because I think they are so stinkin' cute! We have 103, LOL.
Post a Comment