Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Star #6


Finally all the stars are made! Now I can start sewing the top together. I must get some batting for this as the piece I had bought I cut into it last month for Aaron's airplane lap quilt. I need a big piece of batting for this because it's going to end up around 60 inches wide by 90 inches long! I'm thrilled how it all came together and I'm most happy how all the fabrics seem to get along with each other in each of the different blocks.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura this is going to be just wonderful can't wait till your done !!
Diane

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I can't see this one. But the other stars are almost as pretty as you, Laura!
Love what you did with Aaron's room too!
Missed you when you were away. I have some catching up to do with you!

Hugs!!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I had to click on it! It's so beautiful. I love the butterflies in the middle. Lovely!

Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Those quilt blocks are stunning, Laura. You could make your fortune selling your beautiful quilts.

Blog Archive

Contributors