As of today I have 2 stars completely quilted. I didn't do anything crafty today. I went grocery shopping to treat myself to a little Easter ham & potatoes.
You are so talented. I love that egg placemat! You could seriously sell those.
Thank you for being such a sweet friend. I adore your little quilt, it hangs above the upstairs bed and I think of you each time I see it.... that kind gesture went a long way during a difficult time....
5 comments:
You did a good job Laura !
Diane
B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L!!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter!!
Hugs and love,
T
You are so talented. I love that egg placemat! You could seriously sell those.
Thank you for being such a sweet friend. I adore your little quilt, it hangs above the upstairs bed and I think of you each time I see it.... that kind gesture went a long way during a difficult time....
Have a great Easter, hope you get some chocolate!
Love Kat
It looks awesome! Have a great holiday weekend!
it is looking gorgeous!!
hmmm easter ham and potatoes huh?
you are putting me in the mood for hot cross buns...thats easter for me in a nutshell
Post a Comment