From Beth. She's so cool and she sent me the most wonderful things!!
This has got to be the sweetest doll quilt ever! Look at those owls! Just too cute!!
It already hangs on my wall in the living room.
Someone likes the spiderman figures sent to him.
I got an owl lps to add to my collection of 3!
This package made me smile very much. Thank you much Beth!!
Aaron is doing better. He hasn't had fever since Sunday early morning. Nor anymore nose bleeds! He's been coughing a bit much so I kept him home from school today. He's probably not going tomorrow either because he's just not quite himself yet. I've yet to see him smile and laugh. I miss my happy smiley Aaron. Hopefully by tomorrow he'll be back!

2 comments:
Soon to be 83! I'm so glad that Aaron is feeling better!
Your friend Beth, ROCKS!!
Hugs and love,
T
GIRL I am literally FEELING envy over that quilt!!!!! Owls are my FAVE! WAY TO SCORE ;) xoxo mel
Post a Comment